- Prospective PhD and MPhil students: Please read this page if you are interested in joining our group.
- Prospective UG interns: We have finished recruiting interns for the summer of 2023. After that, we expect to have positions for interns from time to time.
- We are looking for a research assistant to conduct empirical studies and guide the development of PL techniques. If you are interested, please email Jiasi Shen and attach your CV.
The HARTS Research Group
HKUST Automated Reasoning and Transformation of Software
(HARTS) research group, led by Jiasi Shen, is a part of the Software Engineering and Programming Languages community in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
The group aims to address software-related challenges by creating automated techniques for reasoning about and transforming computer programs.
- Jerry Wu (MIT UROP and MEng, 2017-2018, with Martin Rinard): Using dynamic analysis to infer Python programs and convert them into database programs
- Varun Mangalick (MIT SuperUROP, 2017-2018, with Martin Rinard): Inference and generation of HTTP based web application program interfaces